Sunday, June 13, 2010

10 QUESTIONS

10 QUESTIONS

stolen from Hello Alexandra

1)Something I cant leave the house without

MY PHONE


it's also something i can't seem to make it back to my house with

2)Favourite clothing store

BEACON'S CLOSET bc i'm a hunter

3)Favourite perfume

prada amber
tom ford youth dew nude
stella
patchouli oil


4)Do I drink energy drinks

what don't I drink? anyone can tell you I'm a fan of beverages.
str8 up love coffee but hit the Red Bull on occasion

5)Do I eat fries with a fork

if they have topping like Poutine


6)Do I go ghost hunting

ghosts hunt me

7)Any phobias

roaches
heights
not exactly claustrophobic but need to be near an exit at all times
damp hands

8)Do I bite my nails :

no, but i peel them and the skin around my nails till they bleed. missing a significant portion of my thumb right now. the silhouette is kinda scary

9)Favourite colours :

black.
I like colors in combination but no particular color on its own.

10)Did I ever have a near death accident :

everytime i get in a car




and now you know

No comments:

Post a Comment