Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fashion Week?!?!



why am i never prepared for the biggest event that happens in my industry?
I DK

yesterday I ran out of lotion and hairspray
OH NOS

but i did manage to get it together to bring you this
OKAY





PREEN

i'm trippin' about the luxurious cocoon silhouette outer wear. i'm not gonna post every pic i took. you got style.com for the rest of the collect. fun pieces with lingerie detailing. yep they did it again.




Jenni Kayne







i'm not a huge fan of the shoes



Risto











this was my first experience with this brand. besides a few pieces that i just didn't connect with i loved it. the deconstructed, large and chunky yet layerable knits are just what i'm craving right now, can it be F10 already? and the puffy silk jackets were great too. the look was kind of navajo space voyage.



Tim Hamilton

great shirts. boots.

can you tell i've got places to go, things to do, and people to see?



i'll wrap this post up with a pic of me a Susie Bubble, who is just lovely

she liked my outfit <3




No comments:

Post a Comment